RashChapman’s real estate attorneys provide our clients with the expert guidance of an experienced, full-service real estate team.
We assist our clients in complex real estate transactions, including the acquisition, development, financing, operation, and sale of their real estate projects. We offer a creative, sophisticated legal approach, and simplified coordination with multiple parties in a single transaction, including lenders, title companies, owners, investors, brokers, and managers.
RashChapman’s team of attorneys has built a successful and well-respected real estate practice, representing our clients in:
- Acquisition and sale of real estate, including the negotiation and documentation of purchase and sale agreements, title and survey review and cure, due diligence, financing, and closing;
- Representing borrowers and lenders in negotiating, documenting, and closing real estate loans, including seller financing, commercial mortgage lending, refinances, workouts, equity participation, debt restructuring, and foreclosures;
- Representing developers and owners of residential, commercial, and mixed-use subdivisions and ranch properties, from the acquisition of undeveloped land to the sale or lease of the finished product;
- Formation of corporations, general and limited partnerships, limited liability companies (LLCs), nonprofit corporations, and joint ventures, for the acquisition and ownership of real estate with a focus on maximizing returns, liability protection, and control issues;
- Leasing of real estate, assisting landlords and tenants in negotiating, preparing, and enforcing leases for office buildings, industrial facilities, shopping centers, farms and ranches, and commercial and residential properties;
- Operation and management of real estate projects, including property management, property owner associations, property tax (ad valorem tax) issues, drafting of deed restrictions (CCRs) and land use restrictions, and resolution of disputes related to ownership, possession, and control of real estate; and
- Construction law and construction loans, including professional service agreements with architects, contractors, and engineers, documentation of interim and permanent construction financing, mechanics, and materialman’s liens, and enforcement of construction contracts through negotiation, mediation, arbitration, and litigation.