Bennett J. Roberts, III, Associate
Bennett Roberts specializes in oil and gas law: performing title examination and acquisition preparation; preparing original drilling and division order title opinions; drafting title instruments, oil and gas leases, and curative documents; and representing clients before the Railroad Commission of Texas as well as other administrative law matters. Bennett also helps clients with business and corporate law matters.
A Houston native and third-generation Texas attorney, Bennett formed the LE Energy Company, an oil and gas land brokerage firm, where he served as president for more than 15 years. He joined RashChapman in 2011.
When not cheering on the Texas Longhorns or the Houston Astros, Bennett and his wife, Noel, spend time at their farm in tiny Round Top, TX, or visiting Manhattan to see their daughter, Ellie.
- Bachelor of Arts, Economics, The University of Texas at Austin
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance, The University of Texas at Austin
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, South Texas College of Law
Professional Licenses, Affiliations, & Honors
- Attorney at Law, Texas 1989
- State Bar of Texas – Oil, Gas & Energy Resources Law Section
- Austin Bar Association
- Austin Professional Landmen’s Association
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Association of Professional Landmen
- Attorney at Law, New Mexico 2017
- State Bar of New Mexico
- American Bar Association
- American Association of Professional Landmen
- Coastal Conservation Association