Alicia DeSario, Associate
Alicia DeSario concentrates her practice on oil and gas title examination; the preparation of drilling, division order, and due diligence acquisition title opinions; and the preparation and review of title curative documents. She also has significant experience in various aspects of commercial real estate transactions, including acquisition, disposition, development, financing, and leasing.
Born and raised in Colorado, Alicia attended Samford University’s Cumberland School of Law in Birmingham, AL. She worked for various title companies in Colorado before moving to Coral Gables, FL, to earn her Master of Laws in Real Property Development at the University of Miami. Returning home to Colorado, Alicia launched her own legal practice and her own title company.
In 2010, Alicia and her husband moved to Austin, where she discovered RashChapman. Today, Alicia enjoys the firm’s positive, collaborative environment, and providing clients with her exhaustive research, responsive communications, and a passion for problem-solving.
Alicia and her husband, Crash, enjoy spending their free time at home with their three cats.
- Bachelor of Arts, Sociology, Southern Methodist University
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, Cumberland School of Law
- Master of Laws in Real Property Development, University of Miami
Professional Licenses, Affiliations, & Honors
- Attorney at Law, Texas 1995
- Attorney at Law, Colorado 1995
- Attorney at Law, Florida 1994
- Attorney at Law, New Mexico 2011
- Attorney at Law, Utah 2005
- State Bar of Texas – Oil, Gas & Energy Resources Law Sections
- Austin Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- State Bar of New Mexico
- New Mexico Oil & Gas Association